Monday, August 8, 2016

Wool Retreat, Aug 19, 20, & 21

I am so excited about my new pattern called "Pumpkin Patch"!!!  This is the project that we are going to be working on at our Wool Retreat on August 19, 20, & 21st at Carter Caves State Park in Olive Hill, Kentucky.  The cost for the Retreat will be $190.  And that will cover the cost of the entire kit that includes the cotton, wool, embellishements, binding, and patterns to complete this quilt!  Food and lodging are not included.  If you are interested in joining us for the weekend, please call the Shop to sign up!




3 Comments:

At March 11, 2017 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt, sorry I live to far away. Alice H,

 
At September 17, 2017 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Doreen Brennan said...

Hi Alice H, you can sign up to do this quilt at home. For 10 months, you will receive a package each month with a pattern and fabric to make a square of the quilt. At month 10, you sew all squares together. I have been doing this for 2 months so far and I love it! There's a Christmas quilt too that you do piece by piece. Think about it. I absolutely love it. It also keeps me focused. I don't think about food while I am working on it.

 
At September 17, 2017 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Doreen Brennan said...

Alice see my comments below. Should have hit reply.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home